These affirmations are designed to be repeated silently or out loud to improve self-belief, confidence and self-worth. Affirmations work on the 20% part of your conscious mind and conscious behaviour and will filter into the remaining 80% subconscious over time to become beliefs.
Please support my work to provide low cost and no cost support to all and receive exclusive rewards and all 100+ videos ad-free, please donate at Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/unlockyourlifetoday
Download this MP3 at www.unlockyourlifetoday.com
Donate one time by Paypal at https://paypal.me/unlockyourlife
Think Yourself Slim Program: https://www.thinkyourselfslim.com
Subscribe to Unlock Your Life's Youtube Channel:
Connect on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/unlockyourlifetoday
Think Yourself Slim playlist: http://bit.ly/2dFmAM5
Deep Sleep playlist: http://bit.ly/2dDf1oU
Positive Daily Affirmations: http://bit.ly/2evKyqM
Setting Boundaries and Assertiveness: http://bit.ly/2dTttYK
Healing Hypnosis: http://bit.ly/2dWzBE2
Self-Esteem playlist: http://bit.ly/2dOt9NF
Meditations on Challenging Emotions: http://bit.ly/
You must be of adult age in your state, or country or gain caregiver or parental approval to listen.
These recordings are intended for relaxation, self-improvement and entertainment purposes only. Hypnosis is not a replacement for any counseling or psychotherapy. These recordings do not diagnose, cure or prevent any mental or physical health condition or illness or prevent any illness or condition of the body or mind, they cannot tell you what will happen to you in the future. If you think or know you have a health issue, talk to your doctor before listening to any part of this recording. Never delay, change or stop any treatment, medication or regime without consulting with your doctor or health care professional first. Never change your lifestyle, including but not limited to diet, exercise, sleep or anything else without consulting with your doctor first and following his or her advice.
If you ever feel unwell at any time while listening to these recordings, you must seek immediate medical attention.
You should continue taking regular medical check-ups.
If you know you have any kind of mental health issues, you should NOT buy or listen to any of our hypnosis recordings. If you wish the benefits of hypnotherapy, ask your counselor or therapist.
By listening to this recording you confirm that you have checked any suspected or confirmed mental or physical health condition with a doctor and you accept full responsibility for all outcomes. You understand that hypnosis is merely a process of suggestion and you can always accept or reject the suggestions you receive. You are always in control.
All hypnosis is self-hypnosis. Therefore we cannot guarantee, (a) that you will get any results at all or; (b), that any results you do get will be permanent.
Please only ever listen to any of these recordings when you are in a quiet space, ideally at home or in a quiet room.
Never listen to any of these recordings while driving or operating machinery or when required to remain alert to your environment as you may become very relaxed and may even fall asleep.
All recordings are best listened to on headphones.
All scripts are unique and protected by copyright law by © Sarah Dresser 2015 / 2016 and may not be transcribed or re-recorded in part or whole. All recordings are also copyright protected and are not permitted for public broadcasting, or any form of paid or unpaid distribution other than for private, individual use. These recordings may be removed or deleted at any time with no notice.