top 10 best places to visit in dubai Top 10 Best Luxuary Restaurants in Dubai 1 day ago 03:21
Top 10 Best Luxuary Restaurants in Dubai top 10 best places to visit in dubai 1 day ago 02:37
1. Pierchic ( Category : Restaurant ) :In continuation of our efforts to make your experience even more memorable at Madinat Jumeirah, we are pleased to inform you that we will be embarking on a complete renovation of the award-winning Pierchic restaurant at Al Qasr, Madinat Jumeirah, owned the status as the most picturesque destination in Dubai.Address: Al Sufouh Rd - Dubai - UAE.
Source : http://www.jumeirah.com/en/hotels-resorts/dubai/madinat-jumeirah/facilities/enhancements-at-madinat-jumeirah/
2. At.Mosphere ( Category : Restaurant ) : Unless you’ve been living in a cave for the past couple of weeks, you’ll have likely heard of At.mosphere, the new restaurant perched on the 122nd floor of the Burj Khalifa. It’s no surprise that At.mosphere is the world’s highest restaurant. Address : 122nd Floor, Burj Khalifa, Dubai.
Source : http://www.timeoutdubai.com/restaurants/features/20697-atmosphere-in-dubai
3. Nobu ( Category : Restaurant ) : Nobu, the world-renowned Japanese restaurant created by Chef Nobu Matsuhisa, combines his cutting edge style with South American influences to create a truly stunning space and unforgettable dining experience. Nobu signature dishes include Sashimi Salad with Matsuhisa soy sauce dressing, Yellow Tail Sashimi with Jalapenos, Squid Pasta with light garlic sauce, and many more. Address: The Crescent - Atlantis, The Palm - Dubai - United Arab Emirates.
Source : http://www.atlantisthepalm.com/restaurants/barsandrestaurants/nobu.aspx?CID=sm_gplaces_nobu
4. Majlis Al Bahar ( Category : Restaurant ) : Magnificently positioned on the Burj Al Arab’s private island beach, this restaurant features no décor, simply sand and table, yet it serves an elaborate menu of Mediterranean and Middle Eastern dishes.
Source : https://www.google.co.in/search?gs_rn=49&gs_ri=psy-ab&cp=6&gs_id=q9&xhr=t&q=nobu+dubai&es_nrs=true&pf=p&output=search&sclient=psy-ab&oq=Nobu+d&gs_l=&pbx=1&biw=1024&bih=639&dpr=1&cad=cbv&sei=kSnRU9zrGJONuATi0YCgCw#q=majlis+al+bahar+dubai
5. Le Classique ( Category : Restaurant ) : The award-winning French fine dining experience, Le Classique is a Dubai institution and an unmissable dining experience. Le Classique has garnered numerous accolades during its 25 year history. Address: Emirates Hills 3 - Shaik Zayed Road, UAE.
Source : http://www.dubaigolf.com/emirates-golf-club/indulge/le-classique.aspx
6. Al Mahara ( Category : Restaurant ) : Al Mahara, 'The Oyster Shell' in Arabic, doesn’t just tantalise your palate; it’s a dining experience that will stimulate all your senses. The stunning floor to ceiling aquarium inside the restaurant sets the scene for a meal where only the best will do. Address : Ground floor, Burj Al Arab, Jumeirah, Dubai.
Source : https://www.jumeirah.com/en/hotels-resorts/dubai/burj-al-arab/restaurant-at-burj-al-arab/al-mahara/
7. Buddha Bar ( Category : Restaurant ) : This majestic establishment is located at the heart of the Dubai marina, inside the luxurious Grosvenor House. The two-storied restaurant is one of the largest from among Buddha-Bars worldwide. In only a few years, this hip nightlife hotspot has become the place to be for Dubai residents. Address: Grosvenor House Dubai - Al Sufouh Rd. - Dubai, UAE.
Source : http://www.buddhabar.com/en/restaurant-bar-buddha-bar-dubai-9#
8. Reflets par Pierre Gagnaire ( Category : Restaurant ) : Just 11 months after opening, Reflets Par Pierre Gagnaire restaurant was named on the S. Pellegrino list of the top 100 restaurants in the world. Address: Inter Continental Dubai Festival City - Festival Blvd, Dubai, UAE.
Source : http://www.bestrestaurants.com.au/restaurants/international-Dubai-refletsparpierregagnaire.aspx
9. Eau Zone Restaurant Dubai ( Category : Restaurant ) : Bathed by the blue of the sky and sea, Eauzone is a place to contemplate the rhythm of ocean tides and the setting sun. On the beach surrounded by palm trees, Eauzone features shaded wooden decks and floating ‘Majlis’. Address: Jumeirah Rd - Dubai, UAE.
Source : http://royalmirage.oneandonlyresorts.com/cuisine/arabiancourt/eauzone.aspx
10. Al Hadheerah ( Category : Restaurant ) : A magical Arabian celebration awaits you as the sun sets on Al Hadheerah, amidst the enchanting desert dunes of Bab Al Shams Desert Resort and Spa. Address: Bab Al Shams Desert Resort & Spa - UAE.
Source : http://www.meydanhotels.com/babalshams/dining.htm