Hayati Residence | Compound شقة للبيع في موقع 2 months ago   03:09

Share
hotandcreative
Hayati residence is a new residential compound located in new cairo beside elrehab city 100 meters away from gate nine.
Hayati residence is a high standard community with total area of 24 acres
( 100,000 meters), with only 20% of the total area residential buildings and the rest 80% green areas and services .

Address: Block 3 Investors North Zone Al-Tagamoa Al-Khamis, New Cairo
Phone: (+2) 01111114246 / 01111114247 / 01111114248
Email: info@hayatiresidence.com
Web: http://www.hayatiresidence.com

Comments 0 Comments

Add Reply

شقة للبيع في موقع Hayati Residence | Compound 2 months ago   01:36

Share
شقة للبيع في موقع متميز جدا في التجمع الخامس _ الشويفات _ مساحة 270م تشطيب سوبر لوكس وارضيات رخام بالكامل تقسيم 3 غرف + 3 حمام + 3 رسيبشن + ليفنج + 3 بلكونة + غرفة غسيل ملابس
للاتصال / 00201113333281
العامر للتسويق العقاري
www.elamer.net
elamernet1@yahoo.com