What is the regional economic outlook in 2017?
Dimensions to be addressed:
- Bouncing back from a weak economic performance in 2016
- Responding to policy uncertainty in the US, Europe and China
- Preparing for threat of reversal of capital flows to emerging markets
This session was developed in partnership with CNBC Africa.
- Abdourahmane Cisse, Minister in Charge of the Budget and State-Owned Entities of Côte d'Ivoire; Young Global Leader
- Malusi Gigaba, Minister of Finance of South Africa
- Frédéric Lemoine, Chairman of the Executive Board, Wendel, France; Co-Chair of the World Economic Forum on Africa
- Wolfgang Schäuble, Federal Minister of Finance of Germany
- Ulrich Spiesshofer, President and Chief Executive Officer, ABB, Switzerland; Co-Chair of the World Economic Forum on Africa
- Bronwyn Nielsen, Editor-in-Chief and Executive Director, CNBC Africa, South Africa