Do you have to make presentations in English in your job? Imagine you have to give an important presentation in English tomorrow. How would you feel about it?
This lesson will help you learn useful phrases and techniques to introduce yourself and your topic, keep your ideas organised, deal with problems, and respond to questions from audience members.
See the full version of this lesson with text: https://www.oxfordonlineenglish.com/presentations-in-english.
This lesson will help you:
- Learn how to begin the presentation by introducing yourself and the topic.
- Understand how to make a strong start to your presentation in English.
- Use signposting language throughout your presentation.
- Learn how to deal with potential problems that occur in presentations in English.
1. How to introduce yourself and your topic 0:45
2. How to make a strong start 3:51
3. Using signposting language 7:33
4. Dealing with problems 12:04
See more free lessons like this on our website: https://www.oxfordonlineenglish.com/.